Process Brief – Invoices are manually downloaded and split, and uploaded into a catalyst
Objective – Automate the download, split and upload of invoice data
- Analysts are required to download large volumes of invoices in a timely manner.
- Each invoice consists of multiple data points that need to be split on the basis of predefined business rules.
- This invoice data then needs to be accurately uploaded into the Catalyst application.
- The analysts are required to commit invoice data to the enterprise application under stringent SLAs
Project Result & Benefits of Project
The RPA solution is designed to automate:
- The download of invoice data from the bank’s enterprise application
- Split inbound invoices into predefined data sections on the basis of predefined business rules
- Move split data into appropriate folders
- Upload data into the catalyst.
- Each invoice transaction processed by the is logged for future audit efforts.
Invoice Automation Process for a Banking & Finance Client.
- Client : International Bank
- Category : RPA
- Location : USA