Project Task: Invoice generation and payment processing for the customer on a monthly basis for further processing
Objective – Automate to reduce manual effort and research time spent on each entity
- The analyst uses the web-based application to generate invoices for customers and allocate them to respective queues for payment processing in exchange via PDF, e-mail and paper.
- For sending invoices having complete details like A/c number, late fee clause etc., the analyst uses three websites and two applications overall, which is time-consuming.
- The analyst has to adhere to a stringent timeline of processing all the reconciliations within two working days of every month to close it for the previous month.
- After the payment is received, the analyst closes the invoice in a web-based application and attaches the receipt to the respective accounts.
Project Result & Benefits of Project
- The RPA solution is designed to automate the process end-to-end
- Downloads the statement from the web-based application and opens the reconciliation template, and uploads the balance
- Validates the differences between application and open bank reconciliation and do the corrections
- Downloads report from application to create reservations on anticipated bad debts
- Perform booking and reversal by uploading the spreadsheet to the application
- Perform reconciliation on AR-owned accounts
- Bulk research and update can be done in a single go
Invoice Process Automation for a Publishing & Media Company.
- Client : Online Publishing Media Group
- Category : RPA
- Location : USA